Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 new millionaires in limerick

• 01-01-2012 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

A €4 euro quick pick bought yesterday in chalkes castletroy won 4.1 million last night. :)

Also prize bond bought in co limerick 1989 won €1 million.

From live 95fm
    Happy new year. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

ya its getting nearer us guys newport two weeks ago :) wishing them all the luck in the world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

ya its getting nearer us guys newport two weeks ago :) wishing them all the luck in the world

Thanks, same to yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Thanks, same to yourself
    So did you win the lotto or the prize bonds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

So did you win the lotto or the prize bonds?

Both. My lucky week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Both. My lucky week.

any good for a loan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Originally Posted by Itsdacraic
    Both. My lucky week.

Ah well......... maybe I'll win a few million next week sometime from a Nigerian spammer?

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Widescreen

I used to do the lotto regularly, just the basic 2 lines, twice a week . Used to use the same numbers every week and then one day the guy in the shop asked me did i do quick pick or pick my own. When I told him he said, you will never win the lotto unless you do a quick pick! This got me thinking. If I did a quick pick the problem would be I would never forget my own numbers and some day could see the scenario when my original numbers would have come up. I also believe the odds of winning are somewhere around 12million to one, in other words no chance!

Anyway,what happened was , i decided to jack in doing the lotto but still checked my numbers most weeks and did not win once (thank God!). Now I dont even think about the lotto!

Also recession kicked in and now our joke of a government are screwing us all together so the €400 a year I used to spend on the lotto will now be used for 'household taxes' brought in over the last couple of years.

They are grinding me ,and I am sure countless others, into the ground slowly but surely.

Advertisement