Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble getting into games

Options
  • 01-01-2012 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Got this game recently and really enjoying it, however lately I've been having trouble getting into games. I can never seem to get into a game on the server browser (they're nearly always full), maybe someone can shed some light how to use the browser properly for me? I use the quick match thingy majig, always get into decent games, but lately it doesn't seem to be connecting me to any saying to check my connection etc. Which I have done, and all appears fine?

Is the browser server more reliable?

I'll download back to Karkland in the mean time :cool: :pac:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Got this game recently and really enjoying it, however lately I've been having trouble getting into games. I can never seem to get into a game on the server browser (they're nearly always full), maybe someone can shed some light how to use the browser properly for me? I use the quick match thingy majig, always get into decent games, but lately it doesn't seem to be connecting me to any saying to check my connection etc. Which I have done, and all appears fine?

Is the browser server more reliable?

I'll download back to Karkland in the mean time :cool: :pac:

Change router firewall settings to low, worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

Same things happening to me cantget into a game at all :(

sorry but how would i change my router firewall settings?

Advertisement