Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me

Options
  • 01-01-2012 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭

Tonight's show (C4 at 7) is from Derry :eek:

Subtitles needed? :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Funny episode, especially for anyone from Derry. Pity they squeezed all 4 nights into a 1 hour show though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Seen it funny thon one Catherine was a bitch though WTF was her problem! She just decided to hate that one because she was American WTF and she pure cheated on the food aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭Penfailed

owenc wrote: »
    thon one Catherine was a bitch though WTF was her problem!

She was awful...and deserved her last place spot.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    She was awful...and deserved her last place spot.

Exactly, i dinno what it is about derry ones but they can be snappy.

Exactly, i dinno what it is about derry ones but they can be snappy.

That's a bit of a generalisation - the other two Derry people on the show were fine.

• Advertisement

Penfailed wrote: »
    That's a bit of a generalisation - the other two Derry people on the show were fine.

uck get over it my mother is a derry one i know what they're like.

uck get over it my mother is a derry one i know what they're like.

Snappy? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Leave it at that please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Apparently that girl has been getting nothing but abuse since the episode aired not only on facebook but also in real life. I have not seen the episode but there is no need for that!

GAAman wrote: »
    Apparently that girl has been getting nothing but abuse since the episode aired not only on facebook but also in real life. I have not seen the episode but there is no need for that!

I don't agree with it...but can understand why. You should watch it on 4 On Demand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Poor show.

The shows producers obviously picked the contestants to start fighting. So an applicant tells you they hate Americans. Right what do we have to do now? Thats right, get me a Yank for this show.

The girl who was cranky said her parents were very polite. I bet they are embarrassed now having watched their gulpin of a daughter on TV.

And could they find any camper men? 1st time ever seen CDWM with 4 girls on a show.

NIMAN wrote: »
    Poor show.

The shows producers obviously picked the contestants to start fighting. So an applicant tells you they hate Americans. Right what do we have to do now? Thats right, get me a Yank for this show.

The girl who was cranky said her parents were very polite. I bet they are embarrassed now having watched their gulpin of a daughter on TV.

And could they find any camper men? 1st time ever seen CDWM with 4 girls on a show.

Ano thon didn't stop moaning. Shes a bitch. My grandparents know the american one apparently she lives up in a killywool which isn't anywhere near derry tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Ease off on the personal insults folks. However unpleasant this girl may be the b-word is a bit much.

I'm going to watch over the weekend to see what all the fuss was about!!

pow wow wrote: »
    I'm going to watch over the weekend to see what all the fuss was about!!

I think a lot of the fuss was created by clever editing by the production team :D

Advertisement