Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wellingtons

• 01-01-2012 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

just wondering whats the most popular wellington used and why.ie ones to combat cold feet:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭buffalobilly

got a pair of dunlop thermo + last year great warm boot would be a bit heavy but you get used to them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭chickenfarmer

I actually ordered a pair of those Dunlop purofort + thermal yesterday after a chat with our vet. He has been using them for years and recommended that they would be a lot better than the DeWalt riggers I wear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭joto

Dunlop purofort here too, got them at NCF Claremorris, very happy with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Suckler

bought the aul lad a pair of Hunter brand wellingtons with neoprene lining; priceey but he was well happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭David brown

I actually ordered a pair of those Dunlop purofort + thermal yesterday after a chat with our vet. He has been using them for years and recommended that they would be a lot better than the DeWalt riggers I wear.
    was thinking about going for them. any prices? what about Bekina wellies.any one any of these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭chickenfarmer

105 euro in the co-op shop. 90 euro from a local veterinary supplies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

what about Bekina wellies.any one any of these?

Friend of mine says they have a fatal flaw, think it was the sole splitting from the rest of the boot maybe, and didn't take long to happen. Only pair I've seen have been online, only boot I've seen in the flesh was washed ashore, split - coincidentally :D They have an impressive sole mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭tfox

http://www.muckbootcompany.com/men/farm-ranch-work/Pages/default.aspx

Only way to go, very comfortable and keep you nice and warm :rolleyes:

Advertisement