Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apple iPad

• 01-01-2012 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi I have purchased an iPad and need to register a credit card. I need a post code and we don't have one in Ireland. Can you suggest or help with a solution. It won't accept 000.

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

There are no postal codes in the Republic of Ireland aside from the Dublin postal districts system.

Dublin's postal districts
    Northside, covering local government area Southside, covering local government area
    Dublin 1 (D1) Dublin Dublin 2 (D2) Dublin
    Dublin 3 (D3) Dublin Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
    Dublin 5 (D5) Dublin Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin,
    Dublin 7 (D7) Dublin Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin
    Dublin 8 (D8) Dublin Dublin 8 (D8) Dublin
    Dublin 9 (D9) Dublin, Fingal Dublin 10 (D10) Dublin
    Dublin 11 (D11) Dublin Dublin 12 (D12) Dublin
    Dublin 13 (D13) Dublin, Fingal Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, South Dublin
    Dublin 15 (D15) Fingal Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, South Dublin
    Dublin 17 (D17) Dublin, Fingal Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
    Dublin 20 (D20) Dublin, South Dublin
    Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin
    Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dublin_postal_districts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Margav7339

Thanks but I am down south - no post code!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Sounds like your trying to register your card on one Apple's non-Irish sites. Check the country you have selected at the bottom of the page,

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

mathepac wrote: »
    Sounds like your trying to register your card on one Apple's non-Irish sites. Check the country you have selected at the bottom of the page,
    Will move to Apple media devices where hopefully you'll get solution

Nick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭bop1977

try 0000. that worked for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭matchthis

Got BT1AA from the bargain alerts thread and this worked for me. So did 00 double zero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I always use N/A or none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Postal code don't worry a boy it just enter in 11 It will not matter where you are!
    As for the credit card go to the app store click on any free app click buy set up new account then sign up there then when you see payment option click none!

now you can download free apps with out a credit card.

Advertisement