Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfering recorded videos from dvr to pc/you tube

• 01-01-2012 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi guys i have some gaming footage recorded on my philips dvd recorder which i want to post up on you tube.Proble is i cant get the footage fom dvr to pc. I cant copy it to a usb but i can copy it onto a dvd. Sombody PLEASE HELP!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

You need to pull it down to the DVD via the recorder.
    This will create a bunch of MPEG2 VOB files on the DVD...
    Use any free DVD Ripper or VOB to MP4 (or MPEG2, or AVI) convertor to pull that into a usable file on your PC. (lots of youtube videos out there for VOB to MP4)

Once you have the MP4, AVI, or MPG you can then upload to Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 murphy11

it worked perfect thanks a million :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 murphy11

sorry again but this is gonna sound stupid.. but i cant remember how i started this and i want to start a new form but forget how?? help please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

murphy11 wrote: »
    sorry again but this is gonna sound stupid.. but i cant remember how i started this and i want to start a new form but forget how?? help please

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=bie_faq_how#faq_bie_faq_how_newthread

From the forum page - i.e. Game Editing and Recording. Top Left corner >> New Thread.

🤪

Advertisement