Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

muay thai clubs north county dublin???

Options
  • 01-01-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

hi , just wondering does anyone know of any muay thai clubs in north county dublin near balbriggan or swords??or even near drogheda, i have good access to m1 etc, thanks....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

Kilbarrick

swords

castlebelingham

all these places have thai gyms

let me know which one suits and I give you info mate

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jim1989

cheers lads , ye the swords one would probably suit best paddy.j

mark casserly o87 795 385 three

thanks paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jim1989

fair play ill ring him 2moro. do you run a gym yourself paddy?

Jim

I wouldnt say I run a gym... more a circus for idiots :)

based in ballymount/red cow so a bit too far for ye...

Mark is one of my fighters and teaches out there a few nights a week as well

I hope you enjoy..

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭kcimd

Try Dublin Thaiboxing in kilbarrack,great club.website is Dublinthaiboxing.com or ring Darren for info @ 0860815865

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭shanek248

jim1989 wrote: »
    fair play ill ring him 2moro. do you run a gym yourself paddy?

did you ring him in the end. How did it go?
    I'm looking into muay Thai myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭BogMonkey

Theres a Muay Thai club in Swords? I'm joining. I lived in Canada for a few years and there was a club around the corner from my appartment so I took it up. Theres an MMA club in Rush and a boxing club in Balbriggan but I prefer Muay Thai since theres punches, elbows, knees and kicks but none of that rolling on the ground Jiu Jitsu bull**** that they do in MMA clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

BogMonkey wrote: »
    Theres a Muay Thai club in Swords? I'm joining. I lived in Canada for a few years and there was a club around the corner from my appartment so I took it up. Theres an MMA club in Rush and a boxing club in Balbriggan but I prefer Muay Thai since theres punches, elbows, knees and kicks but none of that rolling on the ground Jiu Jitsu bull**** that they do in MMA clubs.

Thanks for the mention, We have MMA, a Boxing club and that Funny rolling around stuff too!! :D

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement