Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Buy An Imac on Hire Purchase In Dublin...

Options
  • 01-01-2012 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey Guys and Dolls,

anyone know which stores sells Imac's on Hire Purchase etc?

i know CompuB do the Flexirent deal,but i dont really like the look of that.

anyone recommend any places?

cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭muggyog

These guys have been mentioned here but I don't know anything about them. They do seem to cover all options. If you do contact/ use them would be interested in your views regarding them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

do you need a flexirent/hire purchase deal ? .... would it not be cheaper to get a loan from the bank/credit union ?

usually the hire purchase agreements tend to be at least 25% interest .... and without being rude ...do you need a new iMac ?

if you do need a new imac - you might also consider getting a refurbished unit from apple themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

PCPhoto wrote: »
    do you need a flexirent/hire purchase deal ? .... would it not be cheaper to get a loan from the bank/credit union ?

usually the hire purchase agreements tend to be at least 25% interest .... and without being rude ...do you need a new iMac ?

if you do need a new imac - you might also consider getting a refurbished unit from apple themselves.

+1 to that. I priced an iPad out of curiousity in a major retail store recently on this flexi thing. Something that was €649 was going to end up costing over €900.:eek: I politely declined the offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭TheFiveLamps

Well I owned a mac previously and now dislike windows alot. Would prefer an iMac for music recording/video editing.

Money doesn't really allow buying one outright at the moment. So I don't mind paying a bit more over time.

Are these type of schemes often granted to applicants or?

I was reading something about an Arnotts offer were you pay 20% up front?

Anyone know if they still offer that?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Credit Union loan. HP will screw you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement