Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good family law solicitor

Options
  • 01-01-2012 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

anybody know a good family law solicitor in waterford city that wont rip me off and cost a fortune? need to see about applying for guardianship and formalise maintenance and acess etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭cycletheroad

alphapa wrote: »
    anybody know a good family law solicitor in waterford city that wont rip me off and cost a fortune? need to see about applying for guardianship and formalise maintenance and acess etc

I know what its like to be ripped off:D, who ever you choose, make sure you get the estimate of costs before you hire him/her which by law their supposed to give you with a leaflet on the whole hiring a solicitor because to my cost, they can suffer with amnesia when it comes to giving you the estimate at the start and when you do finally find out that they should have, they won't give you the file until you pay, they can rope you in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

rosa eivers in dobyn and mcCoys in colbeck street and leona mcDonald in newell gillen cunningham beside the park near the courthouse best in the town

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

There was a thread on this before that I think gave a bit of info that might hopefully help, try a search. When I get home I'll find it and throw up the link.

Advertisement