Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surround sound system, lost remote D:

Options
  • 01-01-2012 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

here's the problem, i have a digix HT-220 surround sound system, ive hooked it up fine and it plays dvds perfectly, but i cant get it to play through my ps3 or television, i suspect i need to change the channel on the receiver from dvd to tv but i cant seem to do much off the receiver itself, i have a remote i use for it, it's a maxim MX11-27 but i still havent a clue how to get it going through the tv, any help would be severely appreciated
    user_online.gifreport.gif post_thanks.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 TaytoMan69

the remote by the way isnt original and it only kinda half works with the receiver

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

Try one of the Logitech remotes. Theyre not cheap but theyre pretty good.

Check if your system is in their database.

If you decide to go for onr you can get them cheaper elsewhere or sometimes Logitech sell them with a decent discount but with a damaged box. Full warranty on remote etc...

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/remotes

no joy im afraid, even the brand isnt showing up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

I dunno maybe try googling the model number and 'remote' there mightbe kne on ebay or somewhere.

also tried that, its a phantom of a surround sound system

• Advertisement
Advertisement