Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Week 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

achmairt wrote: »
    now we know where the grant money is going...
    This won't do their high court case any good when they're appealing about the grant cuts. Idiots:

wow you managed to overblow a harmless event and completed stereotype are group of people

hi joe duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

achmairt wrote: »
    now we know where the grant money is going...
    This won't do their high court case any good when they're appealing about the grant cuts. Idiots:

There are idiots in every section of society, at every event. The idiots who cause trouble are a minority when compared to the people that just have a good time and raise tens of thousands of euro each year for charity.

I do agree though, those videos would be an easy thing to use to argue for cutting grants. Hell, I couldn't argue against them.

I'll save Cydoniac the trouble and post this:

http://soundcloud.com/petri-chor/doll-parts-demo

Bodes well for Wednesday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

So I'm guessing, from the barriers outside Plassey and the fact I got i.d'd coming into Dromroe, that any travel between villages is gonna be an awful task. Shame really, my friends in Kilmurry throw almighty house parties.

Must find someone in every village with the same name as me so i can get past the dreaded resident's sheet.

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    So I'm guessing, from the barriers outside Plassey and the fact I got i.d'd coming into Dromroe, that any travel between villages is gonna be an awful task. Shame really, my friends in Kilmurry throw almighty house parties.

Must find someone in every village with the same name as me so i can get past the dreaded resident's sheet.

I warned ya!!!!! :pac:

Well.... you don't need to find someone with the same name.... you just need to find someone that the security wouldn't know by sight, and tell them you're that person, but you've left your ID in your house.

Only way that can backfire is if they say "Right, I'll walk with you to your house so you can get it..." :P

• Advertisement

So, Cydoniac's house all week then guys??? :D off campus FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Back in the mix 2k12...

In the mix 2K6+6 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

So, Cydoniac's house all week then guys??? :D off campus FTW!

That cut deep now,
    I must say... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Kilmurry is fairly easy to get into. Cut across the field as a shortcut earlier and there was no security there... and I wasn't even try to avoid them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭yuppy700

kilmurry is the leaky sieve of UL.

Head in via the river or the pitches or the dirt trail that leads to the inner car park.

you are spoilt for choice when trying to get in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Plassey doesn't seem to be that strict... yet. A load of us piled out of a taxi last night and went straight through without being asked for ID or anything.

hopefully that patch of forestry in kilmurry is unpatrolled. has gotten me in many a time the village has been barricaded.

That cut deep now,
    I must say... :o
    I am so sorry chris,
    so cydoniac and chris martin's house for all the mad parties and drinking games next week then? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Got searched coming in, even my mineral bottle was checked. All for it though, to keep things under control.

So where's everyone heading tonight?

home cause ive work at nine:p

i hope it pisses rain on all ye and the beer tastes horrible

i joke i joke, have an epic one dudes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Sin bin for UV party, college court or lodge I think. I'm going Sin Bin anyway.

428006_311466455575939_100001377621212_827180_1341736184_n.jpg

gardai are having a few great weeks altogether

47 seconds on the bucking bronco. BEAT IT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

UV Party was great craic! Roll on Farmer's Ball!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Cawcheen wrote: »

Saw someone do 60 yesterday! Sorry :P

• Advertisement

managed all of 15 seconds myself. friend of mine managed 77 twas like she was glued to it.

deise_boi wrote: »
    Saw someone do 60 yesterday! Sorry :P

I saw someone do 70 but I was kinda making at a boardsie challenge there :pac: I'm pretty sure the operator guy made it harder for me anyway :p Think i'll give it another go!

was gonna do it today but then cydoniac got called away and i didn't want to be the loner guy riding a bull so i just walked home. we gave the surfin thing a go though. i was not particulary good at that but got two free mountain dews out of it so how bad?.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Anyone here run the Nearly Naked Mile? I was one of the two wearing the Spongebob jocks :pac:

The man who hopped it on crutches is a hero.

the guy with the party hat was fairly funny too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Anyone here run the Nearly Naked Mile? I was one of the two wearing the Spongebob jocks :pac:

I think I seen ya, were you one of the first to strip?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Yeah I waited til the French lad was coerced into it by the girls and followed him... Definitely doing it again next year if I'm still around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

5 bottles of Mountain Dew, anyone get more than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

CiaranMT wrote: »

See you up on the ULENTS facebook page
    :eek: Didn't think it was that cold ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Cawcheen wrote: »

some young wan done like 65 seconds on monday........hate to bust your bubble :D

Advertisement