Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Gaming Website

Options
  • 02-01-2012 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Dear Boardsies

We are <SNIP>. We are a small Irish based website dedicated to gaming, having fun with games and promoting Irish Gamers and the gaming scene in Ireland.
    Our new website has been released over <SNIP> and we would greatly appreciate your visits and support.
    We are quite small at the minute but we hope to expand and grow to be Ireland's premier gaming site.
    We love all things gaming related and want to show the rest of the world what Irish gamers are capable of!
    As our name suggests, we are not all serious when it comes to games! We also like to have fun and mess about! If you want to know more, then read our "About us" on our site.
    So please visit us and leave as much feedback as possible. Without your feedback then we cannot make <SNIP> the best it can be for you gamers.

Thanks for reading this and we hope to see you all in the future!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

A quick question. Why are all your links shortened to bit.ly ones? You'd think if you're here to promote your site you'd use the actual addresses.

Cheers for the heads up though.

"Name and Shame" section. What are you, five?

Also blatant over use of exclamation marks (and the Got Beef doesn't need three question marks).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GameHijinx

Thanks for the reply.

We are just in a habit of bitly-ing our links just to see where our traffic and clicks come from. It's just a process to see where and when interests come from.

Appreciate the feedback though, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭LimerickDan

Cool site. I actually like the Name and Shame section. Finally shame those kill stealing pr**ks. plus it's all for fun!

Plus, It's called "GameHijinx" and as they said above that they like to mess about and I like that when it comes to games!

Like come on, games are meant to be fun and funny! and It's refreshing to see this funny approach to gaming.

I hope they make it big. Frankly it's good to see an new and upcoming website rather than the prentetious eejits over at ign and such places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

GameHijinx wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply.

We are just in a habit of bitly-ing our links just to see where our traffic and clicks come from. It's just a process to see where and when interests come from.

Appreciate the feedback though, thanks!
    Cool site. I actually like the Name and Shame section. Finally shame those kill stealing pr**ks. plus it's all for fun!

Plus, It's called "GameHijinx" and as they said above that they like to mess about and I like that when it comes to games!

Like come on, games are meant to be fun and funny! and It's refreshing to see this funny approach to gaming.

I hope they make it big. Frankly it's good to see an new and upcoming website rather than the prentetious eejits over at ign and such places

Why do I have a feeling that yee are the same person. Just a hunch.

Nah. "Name and Shame" seems like listening to a ten year old 'griefing' over the mic.

Also there are tonnes of sites better than ign!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Beaten to it. Epic fail written all over this one. Plus Limerick Dan is the op promoting his new site, in his next post he gives it a glowing review as if he has no affiliation.

You wrote the op with the wrong account buddy lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Bit.ly = no click from me, you can still use that and have the name of the site in the link you know, not being smart here but .....n00b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Epic fail hahaha. Terrible site too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No self promotion allowed here. Links scrubbed from thread.

Strong IP matches between LimerickDan and GameHijinx. Sock Puppetry is a big no-no here.

Edit: Both users sitebanned.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,311 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Both accounts sitebanned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement