Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 4 Spoilers

• 02-01-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Just wondering will there be a season 4?

Half way through season 1, they announced that there will be a season 3, yet we're half way through season 3 and I can't find anything on season 4.....:eek:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well I think the main cast are on contract for another few years, if i remember correctly.

link

Mentioned in that link above:

He clarified that Michele, Monteith, and Colfer would not return for Season 4. Murphy also told the magazine that he had not yet discussed these plans with Monteith.

As these core three characters have six-year "Glee" contracts, the media was surprised to hear that the contracts would, as we understood, be terminated at just four years. It's a rare move in the TV industry to release such a large number of stars from their contracts early.

That's just the first link I could find that mentioned it, that news itself is pretty old so as far as I remember the situation about their contracts/ season 4 changed. But with the main stars under lengthy contracts, i can't see them buying them out of them early, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,055 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes there is and Michele, Monteith, and Colfer are in it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

No doubt....but me thinks it'll end with season 5.

I think it should end when all the original cast graduate- i think to keep it going with newcomers would dilute what it is and was. Problem is, Ryan Murphy has a nasty habit of flogging a dead horse and jumping the shark with it. See: Nip/Tuck and Popular- although at least Popular ended pretty quick...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

• Advertisement

Oh GOD not Sebastian. He's horrendous.

Fox has renewed Glee for a 4th season :)

Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson will appear on season four

Glee is planning a second Britney Spears tribute for the fall! Set to be the second episode of the series’ fourth season, this hour homage to Brit Brit will feature eight of her songs but won’t focus on the character of Brittany (Heather Morris) as the first tribute did (Spears is not scheduled to appear in the episode as of now but producers are hoping to work out a deal). The reason for the Spears hour is because the network is so excited about the pairing of a Spears/X-Factor with Glee on Thursday nights. It also certainly doesn’t hurt that the original Britney tribute, which aired early in the second season, is still one of Glee’s highest-rated episode to date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I must be one of the only people that like Sebastian.. :o

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson will appear on season four

Glee does the Kentucky Derby....

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Glees-Spoilers-Ryan-Murphy-Twitter-1051140.aspx

1. Someone is calling it quits! Murphy said the upcoming Glee episode he's most excited about is called "The Break-Up." After last year's graduation, several couples could be in serious danger, including Kurt and Blaine, Brittany and Santana, and Mike and Tina. But then again, Murphy loves a good curveball, so perhaps Will and Emma won't make it down the aisle after all?

2. Sam's getting a new gal! One couple that is definitely on the outs is Mercedes and Sam, which makes sense since Mercedes will be pursuing a recording career 2,000 miles away in Los Angeles. Murphy confirmed that Sam will have a new girlfriend, adding, "Guess who it is!" After Trouty Mouth's relationships with Quinn, Santana and Mercedes, whoever it is has big shoes to fill.

3. The first group song is... The show has already covered several hits from Adele's best-selling 21 album ("Rolling in the Deep," and that "Rumor Has It"/"Someone Like You" mash-up to name a few), but this season Glee will pay homage to one of the singer's older songs — her breakthrough single, "Chasing Pavements."

4. Glee is entering the world of high fashion. Murphy revealed that Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour has been helping with Sarah Jessica Parker's costumes and also hinted that Rachel could use a makeover from the longtime Sex and the City star. When a fan lamented that viewers had seen Kurt cry too much and that he should be happy, Murphy responded, "I agree with you! Kurt will triumph at vogue.com" and added a winking smiley face.

5. Pass the gravy! Murphy said the writers are planning a two-part Thanksgiving episode. "Sectionals happens during Turkey Time this year!" If New Directions loses, that will be one heck of a Black Friday.

6. The return of Holly Holiday? When asked about a possible return appearance by everyone's favorite Mary Todd Lincoln impressionist, Murphy said Gwyneth Paltrow is welcome back any time and then asked what readers thought about pairing Gwyneth Paltrow with Hudson.
    In other Glee news, the show has added two more new faces to its cast for Season 4. Newcomer Becca Tobin and Melissa Benoist (Homeland) will play new McKinley High students Kitty and Marley, respectively, according to TVLine.

Katey Sagal is going to be playing Artie's mother

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

is jane lynch leaving glee......

Glee has cast Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter to play a lesbian couple who wind up becoming mentors for Kurt and Blaine - The Hollywood Reporter

Advertisement