Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity meter reading

Options
  • 02-01-2012 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Got my bill for €179 and it is due to come out of my account on 12th of Jan. The meter reading was an estimate and when I checked the meter it was lower than that estimated. I submitted a reading online on 30/12/11. I was told that it takes three days for them to verify this with ESB networks. What are the chances my bill will be reduced for the 12th Jan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Accomodation & Property

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭tara73

give them a call first thing tomorrow and tell them the actual meter reading.
    always did this with esb, they sent me an estimated bill, I phoned them the day after and gave them the actual meter reading, they sent me out the correct bill with no problems the next day.
    this was directly with esb, not sure how airtricity is reacting. but first step to phone them/both (if esb is involved as you said.)
    good luck!

Advertisement