Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

File Uploading to a website

• 02-01-2012 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I wonder if someone could help me please ?? I help out in my local yacht club with results. We use an Excel program to do this and part of it involves uploading the latest results onto the Yacht club website. Here's my problem, I can do this on my laptop basically anywhere except at home. So if I'm at the Yacht club or at work it all works fine from my Laptop. When I come home I can access the cms of the site but when I go to upload, nothing happens. My ISP says it's the Yacht club site's problem and their hosting company say it's the ISP. Can anyone help as it's doing my head in ???? I should say that I'm with a small rural broadband provider but have never experienced any other difficulties. HELP HELP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

suggestion. try a third party provider, eg wifi in mcdonalds etc on your laptop.

if you can upload, then its your isp, if not then its the website. :)

Advertisement