Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiles

Options
  • 02-01-2012 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if right price tiles is still open?

I passed by just after 5 in the evening over the Christmas, and there were no lights on.

If not, anyone know where I can get some polished granite flloor tiles -preferably black, and 18" wide? PMs appreciated to avoid breaking forum rules.

Happy New Year!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Noreen1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if right price tiles is still open?

I passed by just after 5 in the evening over the Christmas, and there were no lights on.

If not, anyone know where I can get some polished granite flloor tiles -preferably black, and 18" wide? PMs appreciated to avoid breaking forum rules.

Happy New Year!
    No problem with posting up links or names of registered businesses so long as there is no association involved. :)

No idea about Rite Price Tiles but you could always give Donegal Tile Centre a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 barry1302

They where closed for the holidays until January 2nd, Opened with a sale good value to be found their at the minute don't make any decision until you visit the store and view their ranges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Thanks Muffler, and Barry1302.

I'm planning to go to LK tomorrow, and will see what's available then.

Advertisement