Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Term Gym in Kilkenny City

Options
  • 02-01-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hi, will be in Kilkenny for the next 6 weeks and looking for a gym to use while I'm there. Ideally looking for a place with fairly decent weights but also a good cardio section and within walking distance from the city centre.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

The Ormonde Hotel has a gym and its right in the middle of the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

bennyob wrote: »
    The Ormonde Hotel has a gym and its right in the middle of the town.

Yes but you have to be a member of the gym to use it and for 6 weeks i don't think the 3 month membership would be a viable option.

AFAIK the only gym in Kilkenny that you don't have to be a member of/resident in the hotel in order to use it is the watershed.
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all the rest require membership.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'm pretty sure hotel Kilkenny do a pack of vouchers, I'd imagine most gyms would do 10 sessions for €x (the letter not the roman numeral before a smart-arse points this out).

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Silverscott

Advertisement