Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sketch-up photo realistic add-on packages

Options
  • 02-01-2012 5:23pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hi
    Im looking for recommendations (preferably free or cheap) add-on packages for sketch-up. I'm finding its my preferred modelling package but I need to get the rendering quality up a bit, thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mal_1

BryanF wrote: »
    hi
    Im looking for recommendations (preferably free or cheap) add-on packages for sketch-up. I'm finding its my preferred modelling package but I need to get the rendering quality up a bit, thanks in advance

Bryan

I bought Podium a couple of years ago and used it for a while to a reasonable level of proficiency.
    Found it fairly easy to use and great to add the additional resources such as trees, light fittings etc.

It costed about $80 and has updated recently where i think i have to buy some upgrade.

http://www.suplugins.com/su_podium_browser_help.php

Advertisement