Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TS Clan meeting

Options
  • 02-01-2012 5:59pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Decided to break this out in a seperate thread; we've hit 99 members and it is mainly active members as well (i.e. no real dead wood to remove per say). Hence I'd like to call a TS meeting to discuss possible next actions.

Everyone's invited but I'd especially appriciate if the deputy commanders etc. could be around, TS details are the usual once and to make sure people get time for it I propose the meeting to be at 8pm (9pm CET).

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

This evening?

2 hours notice may not be enough for some people.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Ponster wrote: »
    This evening?

I'ts a starting point, if we get most on we can post the summary, if we don't get enough on then we'll need to postpone it to tomorrow but I rather start sooner than later to discuss it (and as most people are online most days anyway :pac: ).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Ponster wrote: »
    This evening?

3 hours ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Right, missing quite a few people so moving this up 24h. Tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd) at 8pm GMT / 9pm CET.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

I wont be about tomorrow eve, i have u17 match at 7:30pm:(

• Advertisement

I wont be about tomorrow eve, i have u17 match at 7:30pm:(

You not a bit old for that Fionn? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BIE.Ryaner

I'll try to be there to eavesdrop. ;)

no meeting request is complete without an agenda, and estimated running time. :-p

BIE.Ryaner wrote: »
    I'll try to be there to eavesdrop. ;)

no meeting request is complete without an agenda, and estimated running time. :-p

Not to mention a list of attendee's.

Meeting's without agenda's are annoying IMO - happens a lot in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

do my best to be there ,

You not a bit old for that Fionn? :D

Well prob, id only get in their way anyway :o it'd be a bit like watching Mr Blobby
    trying to play, lol :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Can't make this - computer is fooked. Doing a reinstall now.

Discussion is complete, summary of it is in the message being sent to all B-IE members :)

As u said i cannot get the mail, this is because i thimk u are mad , mad i tteeel ya:eek:

Nody wrote: »
    Discussion is complete, summary of it is in the message being sent to all B-IE members :)

You sent a mail?

My PC is still fooked, though I got the lappy set up for WoT last night, so if my PC is still FUBAR, should manage to get on.

Seriously pee'd off.

Advertisement