Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog minder Dundalk

• 02-01-2012 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Wonder can anyone help. Myself and the other half have just bought our first house. The house wont be ready for us to move in until the first week in April. We are moving in with a friend for the next 3 months until the house is ready.

The issue we have is that we have a 9 month old Labrador who is fully trained but we dont want to leave her in a friends house while we are away during the day (9am - 3pm).

Was wondering if anyone knew of any services in the Dundalk area that would watch the dog during the day until we collected her after 3pm?

This would only be a temp situation until our house was ready.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

We have a dog minder in Louth Village who is the best. She normally only does three days a week though. If you're interested pm me your number and I'll get her to give you a call.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I don't know if this is the same place you're recommending henryporter, but Orla at www.bowwow.ie is fab! I know Orla myself, and have sent quite a few people to her for dog boarding, and all of them were delighted with the service!

• Site Banned Posts: 148 ✭✭franciebellew

Theres a Dog minder in Coxes we have used in the past. It did it for 10E a day if I recall.

PM me and I'll give you his number

• Registered Users Posts: 6 L1ghtbulb

Hi,

Just wanted to say thank you for all suggestions. My parents are going to take her for the time being. It will be difficult not having her around but its the best solution for now.

Advertisement