Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Meetup Thread !!!

Options
  • 02-01-2012 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

So as you all should know by now I will be in Cork from Jan 8th to Feb 10th and I am hoping for a lot of meetups during that time (like there used to be when I lied in Cork before).

If you are interested in meeting up during this period let me know and then I'll start organising stuff!

Thanks and Happy New Year :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

I'd go but d'ould 405 is loose as a goose after I used it for driving to too many orgies

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

i wont be of much use this month, too much renovating to do! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I would be only delighted to meet up, as I'm currently living with two anti-socialites who make being at home a very monotonous time.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭paulosham

kingtut wrote: »
    So as you all should know by now I will be in Cork from Jan 8th to Feb 10th and I am hoping for a lot of meetups during that time (like there used to be when I lied in Cork before).

If you are interested in meeting up during this period let me know and then I'll start organising stuff!

Thanks and Happy New Year :)

No one likes a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Anyone else interested??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

kingtut wrote: »
    Anyone else interested??

This coming weekend doesn't suit me mate 'cause I don't have enough bobs.
    The following weekend might though (I'll have robbed a few old ladies by then :))

Advertisement