Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHV Travel Insurance - Reputable companies?

Options
  • 02-01-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Countdown is now on and I am just going about checking out some travel insurance places to get this organised.

Can anyone recommend a company that they used for their WHV and a rough cost or if you are happy with it etc? Or maybe more importantly, which ones to avoid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Carlosd

It would have to be multi trip, they are one of the cheapest, I think they trade as backpacker insurance too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭master-t

Cheers Carlosd!

Was checking out their package. Very confusing as to what is covered i.e. Laptop, Camera, Phone etc.

Also, as I am stopping in Thailand for 3 weeks am trying to fins out if it is all covered under the one insurance policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Carlosd

Drop them a line, I looked at policies provided by ryanair and aerlingus and found them really disappointing with very low payout on an item I had stolen, hardly worth the bother with their policies

Advertisement