Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good datamining site for ipoker

• 02-01-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

Im looking to download some hand histories for ipoker, 50NL for use in PokerTracker.

I assumed every sites hand histories would be the same but apparently the quality of the data seems to be different.

I downloaded 10k hands from handhq.com for $0.99c
    Although the data is recent there are a few flaws.

The starting stacks are always $10000 and the hand histories do not contain the players starting hands. So all i get from those Hand histories is the players betting patterns and profit/loss.

Anyone know of a good quality site which contains good information?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I have found that pokertableratings.com supplies hand histories which contain the showdown cards and accurate stack sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

how good is hand HQ when you sit down on a table to you stats on everyone?

the same with poker table rating

see you at the tables

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭curehead

does it do cash game histories
    also sharkscope is a great one for tournies
    also has an iphone app iscope

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

http://pokerprolabs.com also very good,

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭curehead

does any site track ipoker omaha cash games ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement