Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you introduce me to some online videography 101?

• 02-01-2012 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi,

I would like to learn how to do videography. I am a purely beginner in that regard. Could you please introduce me to do some free online videography 101, which would meet my needs, if you can recommend me?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

Or you could try to use Camtasia Studio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If you already have a camera you should go through the manual in detail to understand what it can do and how to do it.

If there's any film makers you know you like they may very well have a book out. The problem with those books is they can be pretty general and not at all technical due to the author not knowing what equipment you'll be using.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

film riot have a load of videos to peruse.fun to watch too.cover everything from lighting to cam angles etc in bitesized comedy chunks.

Advertisement