Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indie Royale New Year Bundle

Options
  • 02-01-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Pre ordering now, looks like one game might be Nuclear Dawn, from the description, minimum cost €3.10

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Seen this today, quite tempted to put in around €5 just so as if there are any extra games to be got for being over the average I'll get em.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

If you pre-prder you get the extra games if any

o.O Quick to the pre-order machine!

Good selection of games there. not 100% fond of the Clockwork man as I'm not a fan of the genre but its still worth paying the pre-order money for the other three

• Advertisement

EJ22 wrote: »
    Good selection of games there. not 100% fond of the Clockwork man as I'm not a fan of the genre but its still worth paying the pre-order money for the other three

It's worth it for Nuclear Dawn alone

http://www.indieroyale.com/

It's live, games are

Nuclear Dawn
    Max & The Magic Maker
    Fractal
    Super Crossfire

Damn it, you beat me by a minute, very good selection of games though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=76314373&postcount=3614
    I edited my post a minute before him, so I claim the victory! :p

I bought it on reflex, didn't even look what games were in the bundle, I just saw "New year" and went "**** It launched, BUYBUYBUY"
    These bundles are bringing out the spendamon in me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Doesn't have the same feel to it as the Humble Bundle imo. Nothing there that interests me.

Although for some reason, whenever I go to that page, my laptop stalls as it's loading :confused:

• Advertisement

Nuclear Dawn is a great buy for that price

Bonus's have been announced!

- The excellent Super Crossfire soundtrack by Luke Schneider in HQ .MP3 and .FLAC formats.
    - 'Fun With Swarms', an awesome audiovisual PC/Mac software toy (DRM-free download) created exclusively for this bundle by RadianGames.
    - Analogik's official soundtrack for Press Play's Max & The Magic Marker in .MP3 format.
    - The full 14-track OST to Cipher Prime's addictive iPad title 'Pulse', as well as the two-track mini-EP 'Iterate! (Theme From Fractal)'.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yoink!

Advertisement