Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Road Conditions in DCN

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Drove into work this morning - no signs of ice at all - in fact it's a balmy 7 degrees out there

There is a lot of debris on some of the side roads following last night's winds though, and the forecast is for continuing strong winds through the day. Temperatures are due to drop again tonight and I would not be surprised if we get the ice back overnight (although hopefully the main roads will be gritted)

I'm changing the thread title as I think it may be helpful to have a single thread on current road conditions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

bcmf wrote: »
    Nicked from the Motors forum but thought I would post here for relevance.
    With the temps dropping outside and a clear sky it could be tricky in the morn.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056501002

Major weather prediction fail from the motors forum!:D When do you ever get frost with wind? Storm winds at that! Just shows how the younger generation has lost the weather knowledge that are parents and grandparents would have had.

Advertisement