Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fishing in Monasterevin

Options
  • 02-01-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

hi all

have anyone got any info on fishing in Monasterevin i live in rathangan do i need to join a club all help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭wgsten

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭jay tipperary

wgsten wrote: »

Yeah I was looking up that site last night I think need more info thanks for it reply anyone who fish there who have more info thats on d site :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

Hi just pop in to Finlays angling and shooting store and he will have all the details you need .

madred006 wrote: »
    Hi just pop in to Finlays angling and shooting store and he will have all the details you need .

Thanks I must pop down to see him :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭wgsten

I agree with madred006, when i first joined the club i called into Finlays Tackle. I got all the relevant information on the type of fishing i was enquiring about. The guy (Jonathan) who owns the shop was most helpful and he also marked out hot spots and club waters and boundaries on my Ordnace Map. I am sure he will put you in the right direction.

wgsten wrote: »
    I agree with madred006, when i first joined the club i called into Finlays Tackle. I got all the relevant information on the type of fishing i was enquiring about. The guy (Jonathan) who owns the shop was most helpful and he also marked out hot spots and club waters and boundaries on my Ordnace Map. I am sure he will put you in the right direction.

Yeah I deft call into see him thanks for it reply :-)

Advertisement