Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Dell chargers in Limerick

Options
  • 02-01-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I urgently need to buy a charger for a Dell Inspiron Mini10 around Limerick. I can't wait for online delivery. Anyone know anywhere I could get on Tuesday? Pretty please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Dont think youll get a Dell one in a physical store? Try Harvey Norman (if there is one in Limerick, not sure), they have universal laptop chargers. I remember seeing one in the Cork store!

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Try pc world on the Dublin road or if you are really really really really desperate maplin.

It doesn't have to be a dell one. You might be able to get a generic power supply that fits your needs.
    Bring your existing power supply with you as it should have the power requirements on it.

Advertisement