Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RC boat problems

Options
  • 02-01-2012 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi im looking for help with my rc baitboat i use for fishing i havent used it in a while and went to use it today charged all my batterys but its not responding when i switch on the boat its not responding its just doing lots of random movements which get worse when the remote gets near the boat. Something like this happened when i first got the boat but it just turned out to be the little channel chip in the boat was loose ive checked this and its in properly on the boat and remote. Is there more i can check or can the little channel chip stop working over time.
    Any suggestions would be welcome
    Thanks Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Sounds like a signal issue. Check batteries, antenna wire, crystals, interference, switch and receiver and esc for moisture damage, etc.

Advertisement