Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ways of unlocking iphone 3g 8gb

• 03-01-2012 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

any info on
    websites
    turbo sim
    best shop in dublin etc..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Do you know what network the phone is locked to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

what firmware, baseband. download f0recast and run it with the iphone connected and check what bootloader it has, if it's 5.8 it can definitely be unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mufc2010

Do you know what network the phone is locked to?
    02 and .... if i was to jailbreak it do i unlock first or jailbreak 1st any help be great :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

mufc2010 wrote: »
    02 and .... if i was to jailbreak it do i unlock first or jailbreak 1st any help be great :)
    Jb first, then unlock.

EDIT: In addition, if you are on billpay with o2, they will approve the unlock for free. No substitute for an official apple unlock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement