Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tipperary GAA (Club and intercounty) Discussion thread 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

6pts to 3pts half time.....

Down leading 1-06 to 0-4 at H/T:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Sorry 1-6 to 4pts.....sihte

Awful pity. Just as we were getting back into the game. Still though 5 points isn't insurmountable and these Tipp footballers have guts in abundance.

Down 6pts ahead

5pts behind

• Advertisement

at least were fighting anyhow. up the premier!

1-11 to 9pts

1-11 11pts.....

Back to 4pts

1-13 to 11pts That bloody goal on the stroke of half time ..... Killer ..... Fair play to the footballers they had a great run ....up the premier

• Advertisement

That bloody goal on the stroke of half time ..... Killer ..... Fair play to the footballers they had a great run ....up the premier

Disappointment but encouraging stuff at the same time. We have the raw materials to be a force in the future. Very proud to be a Tipp man and fair play to the lads for fighting until the bitter end. A great group.

HON THE PREMIER!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭OAOB

After a bad league they really pulled together and worked hard this year, hopefully they can build on this next year.
    Well done to all involved this year

Pa bourke has scored 5-2 in the first half of the mid hurling final!!!! Some going can he do it against Kk in two weeks!!!!

Another bourke goal!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

7 goals so far for sars. I is Derek bourke full back for loughmore?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Two good games in the hurling today. Cork were good but Kilkenny looked patchy again. I'd love a Tipp/Cork final this year, beating Cork twice in one year would be pretty sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Pa Burke must have run riot on Loughmore today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

tippspur wrote: »
    Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Pa Burke must have run riot on Loughmore today.
    I heard Loughmore put out a junior team as they have a football match next week! Fairly embarrassing if so.

Can anyone confirm this?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Shark7

No loughmore had full team out. 3 early goals from frees killed them, movement off sars forwards was unreal. lar got a point but played very deep role. sars have to be favourites for county!

Shark7 wrote: »
    No loughmore had full team out. 3 early goals from frees killed them, movement off sars forwards was unreal. lar got a point but played very deep role. sars have to be favourites for county!

Early doors yet. I heard Pa went apes*it all right. i only wish he saved it for the crowd up the road on August 19th

• Advertisement

Lads i hope to god Decky sees sense and gives Lar a free role between the 40 and midfield because if he plays a square 6 bunched up like last year then he needs a kick where the sun dont shine. Was watching KK v Limerick today and all i can say is that Allen and his management fell asleep watching the Leinster final. The 4 goals they conceded were criminal. You could take off in and land a plane with the space they had. They played right into the KK half back lines hands. A rookie like Kieran Joyce had all the confidence in the world at the end of the game. The full fwd line of Mulcahy, Niall Moran and Sean Tobin were starved of ball. Alot of little simple errors cost Limerick dearly but the management werent at the races at all and im surprised with Allen because i had a higher opinion of him before the game. He had a biro in his mouth at half time and i have to wonder did he get any use out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭lonestar 74

Fair play to the SF team for a great performance. The goal was a killer. The ref was very poor. How he gave a free against Brian Fox after he got the legs taken from under him I don't know???? Then when we were in a great position he got clotheslined, the Down player should have been punished??? yet no free!!! Well done on the battling display.
    Regarding the Mid Final the ref gave a few soft frees which Pa put away very well. Game over as a contest. Having said that Loughmore were very poor. They made it easy for Sars, never made it more difficult for them by closing them down and sticking close to them. Sars like KK when they get that much time and space will carve you up like the Christmas turkey.

Does anyone know if there are any buses organised for the U21 MHF v Clare in Ennis on Wednesday evening? Doesn't matter where it goes from.

Does anyone know if there are any buses organised for the U21 MHF v Clare in Ennis on Wednesday evening? Doesn't matter where it goes from.

That game not until Wednesday week August 8th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

Dont know about busses but its an all ticket match and only holds about 13,000 apparently.

That game not until Wednesday week August 8th

:rolleyes:Feck your right. Still I be looking for a bus that will be going. Ennis is a good distance. Limerick is only half way from my place.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭nursextreme

Dont know about busses but its an all ticket match and only holds about 13,000 apparently.
    Very poor venue to play u21 final,riots after the last u21 final we beat them down there :eek::) Should be a good game thought, looking forward!!!

That could sell out. They got just under 12000 the last time in Ennis and same in Semple two years later. Perhaps extra interest might be stoked due to the last time the sides met in Ennis (albeit with different sets of players). if demand exceeds cusack park capacity then hopefully common sense will prevail and the game will be switched to limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Pa Bourke scored more goals than Lionel Messi at the weekend. Pa's 6 to Messi's 3. Love it. :cool:

• Advertisement

Pa Bourke scored more goals than Lionel Messi at the weekend. Pa's 6 to Messi's 3. Love it. :cool:

Los Azul y de Oro > Los Blaugana

In English, Tipperary, the Blue and gold greater then Barcelona (Blaugana = Blue and Red) ;)

Advertisement