Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acting lessons in Northside of Dublin or Dublin city in February.

• 03-01-2012 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi guys. I am a 19 year old male, turning 20 on the 16th January. I am in college in DCU and living in Santry. I really want to start acting as it is something which I have wanted to do since the age of 10, yet I have constantly being putting it off due to laziness, etc. Anyways, my lectures resume on the 5th february, which means I'll be living in Dublin full time from february till May anyways. I would love to start acting lessons somewhere in the northside of the city or the city centre.

Can someone suggest any places that do acting lessons, and give me the lowdown on prices etc please, if at all possible? Even if you cannot think of speicific places, could someone just give me advice on the best way of going about getting started in acting in the northside of Dublin?

Thanks to people in advance :)

Advertisement