Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a quick question

Options
  • 03-01-2012 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Didn't know whether to put this in this forum or the iPhone forum but here goes. I have been weighing up my options for a couple of months in regards to getting an iPhone. At the moment the brightest idea i have come up with is that i change from Meteor PAYG to Meteor Bill Pay. The option i would be going for is that of the Bill Pay Smart Lite which apparently costs €15 a month. The first question i have is that if i do go for this plan, will it be €15 a month forever or can they start charging me €30 which it should be if it weren't for this special offer? Okay next is the iPhone, buying from Apple seems the best option here but whether to go for the 4s or the 4 is the question? I know some of you may say oh it has to be the 4s, but is it really worth €100 more than the 4? Hope you can give me some advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

the plans have changed a bit,
    its €15.25/month now but only for the first 12 months, the it goes up to €20.33.
    In order to get this deal you must sign up online and they will post you out a sim(make sure to select micro sim), if you go in store it will be €20.33 from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Keep in mind, getting an iPhone on a very low tariff would mean you would pay alot more up front for the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

OP's buying the phone seperatly.

But will you run up a massive bill? Do you have a smartphone already, will you be mostly be using it on wi-fi?

If not, you could really end up with a massive bill. Anyone I know using even the basic apps on a smartphone can use about €25 per month on a bill.

Advertisement