Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Short "soppy ole breakup poem"

• 03-01-2012 4:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, can't sleep so got the urge to write a small poem. Just fyi, it was a longtime ago and I'm just putting it up so that someone going through something similar might relate, or some long past an old love that was lost by their doing, but still has fond memories. Enjoy or don't enjoy :o Hopefully now I can get some bloody sleep.
    If time I could bend, I would go back and I would mend
    But this broken heart is just a shard
    I’ll dig it a grave, and bury it deep
    For once through these veins, it was love that did seep

From a comical laugh to an hysterical heap
    All I was, was your love to keep
    But that which we were bound, has now been unwound
    Buried down, in shallow ground

Words I’d try find, for what was on my mind
    But now as our end, the words I can blend
    For so much of my soul, you were my goal

In my shame your name is muttered in pain
    One of a kind, always on my mind
    Someday if we could re-meet, that’d be a treat
    But holding it together would be a feat, back to its grave my hearts only retreat

But I don’t think, we’ll meet again, we’ve said our goodbyes through our cries
    My words end with one last goodbye, spoken from the last tear I'll cry

The past is the past, we didn't last. I’m sorry, I miss you.

Advertisement