Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Stickies

Options
  • 03-01-2012 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

Hi Mods,

can you create two new stickies for attempted break ins and lost pets and combine all the below posts in them?

Every second thread seems to be about break ins and pets.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I agree, they would be useful. However, there are already 6 stickies at the top of the forum and another two will make the forum terrible to look at on mobile devices.

Can I suggest that if new stickies are to be added then there needs to be a prune of those already there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

I agree Matt. I PM'd one of the Mods with that suggestion re. all of the pets threads on here but haven't heard back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

I agree, they would be useful. However, there are already 6 stickies at the top of the forum and another two will make the forum terrible to look at on mobile devices.

Can I suggest that if new stickies are to be added then there needs to be a prune of those already there?
    try touch.boards.ie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

We are looking into it atm. :)
    eigrod wrote: »
    I agree Matt. I PM'd one of the Mods with that suggestion re. all of the pets threads on here but haven't heard back yet.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to respond to your pm as of yet.

try touch.boards.ie :)
    I did... No thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

Damo9090 wrote: »
    We are looking into it atm. :)

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to respond to your pm as of yet.

No prob Damo. Maybe just post any update on this thread.

Thanks.

I did... No thanks!
    really? i think its brialliant.

really? i think its brialliant.
    Nah... Too much hassle to ban folks! :D

Sorry. Gone waaay off topic now!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The following are no longer stickies;

1 Greystones Freecycle thread
    2 "Greystones & Charlesland" - photos and
    images in this thread only.
    3 The Greystones free event guide.
    4 And also a lost and found thread

We would obviously encourage people to post in these and if people are starting new threads relating to any of these to report the posts so we can merge them into existing threads

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Good mods.... Carry on :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement