Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any jobs in physio in Ireland??

Options
  • 03-01-2012 1:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28

From what I hear, it is almost impossible to get a physiotherapy job in Ireland at the mo without some experience. Is this true? I believe this may have been the case even before the recession hit! I am thinking of doing a physio course but fear for my job propects on graduation.

I'm looking to hear from recent grads or those job hunting. Did you have any luck in Ireland or did you have to look abroad for work? If so, where have you looked, hospitals, clinics, sports teams? Did anyone try and set up their own practice? I have also heard of grads working for free to build up experience. Is this the case?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

I would be interested in a reply to this as well. Thinking of going back to college in september to do a physiotherapy course.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭breanach

Me to I'm thinking of doing also, but in 4 years will be better I'm sure and you can use it all over the world!

Advertisement