If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Require tv no larger then 32",less then 400 euros.

Options
  • 03-01-2012 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

Hi, i am looking for a tv no larger then 32 inch and less than 400 euros. I bought a philips 40 inch 9705 earlier in year and happy with that. But now looking for another tv for the kitchen. Can pick up from dublin or delivery, thanks

Ps. must be saorview compliant,usb playback, wifi?? and have the best 2d picture and have good sound, not bothered about 3d etc. And will be wall mounted too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Mcwhirter

The 40PFL9705H is a lovely actually AMAZING TV as you've no doubt discovered:)

Coming in at less than €400 I can offer you the Philips 32PFL3606H
    32pfl3606h_12__fv_.jpg
    This is a 32" LCD TV
    50Hz Refresh Rate
    It has a 1080x1920 native resolution
    SAORVIEW certified
    It will play a variety of file formats back via USB (see Multimedia Applications section in the attached spec sheet below)
    Its not a Net TV buct you can plug your computer into it via VGA or HDMI and use it as a monitor if you wish.
    And it can be wall mounted no worries - we carry a variety of wall mounts from only €29.99 for a fixed type

Have a gander at the complete spec sheet here

This TV comes in at €369.99

It would make a great TV for a kitchen

For a couple of other options in Philips 32" screen size have a look here....some under budget and some over - Choice is a good thing:)

Have a great New Year
    atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

The other option is the LG 32LK450.

This is a full HD 32" which is Saorview approved and comes in at 345 Euro including delivery.

Let me know if this fits the bill.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.