Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sales -opinions?

• 03-01-2012 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi folks,

After a bit of searching on Google & Boards I've come across one or two threads about car boot sales in Limerick, but the majority are a bit dated.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any taking place in the next week or so? I'm aware there's usually one by Barringtons - has anyone been and is it actually busy? Also there's one in NCW but thats mid-Feb, would ideally like to head to one while I'm off work.

Thanks for all the replies in advance!

Cul.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Was in the one in Barringtons , good effort around 20 or more stands. The one in Ncw , quite similar. Seems difficult to get these car boot sales going around Limerick. Wouldn't really like to be standing around in the month of January either. :o

Advertisement