Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants to go surfing on Saturday mornings?

Options
  • 03-01-2012 2:46am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone interested in surfing lessons if I move this to a Saturday morning for 4 weeks or so? Let me know and I'll organize it.

Time: early morning Saturdays for 4 weeks (8 or 9am)
    Starting: ASAP

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

This is in Perth by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Hey Bossarky, How much are the lessons?

Gave up the smokes for the new year and wanna get back into the sports, and surfing sounds like one!:D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

35 AUD for 1 lesson
    120 AUD for 4 lessons

Details here.

I just rang the surf school and they said I can turn up alone and they'll plonk me in a group of randomers. However, if anyone else wants from here wants to join in then it could be a bit of fun. Need to let them know numbers by Thursday noon ahead of Saturday mornings lessons at either 7am or 9am.

If you buy 4 lessons you can choose to do them over Sat/Sun and then the following Sat/Sun.... or just Sat/Sat/Sat/Sat ... or Sun/Sun/Sun/Sun.

If anyone is planning to join ring the surf school on the number on that website to confirm your name to them... and post here so I'll know to look out for you.

Advertisement