If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon FM Tuners - MUST GO at The Philips Shop

Options
  • 03-01-2012 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I have 2 ex demo and in great condition DENON TU-1500 FM/MW RDS Tuners to clear through.

one is BLACK (now sold) Only SILVER model remains
    tu1500ae_s_xl.jpg

These are beautiful units and built like tanks as you'd expect from something with the DENON badge

They are fully boxed with all accy's inc' remote control

They were priced at €199.99 but can be yours for €79.99 a great saving of €120:D

If you are interested post on up and I'll reserve for you

Happy New Year to you all

atb
    Ash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

I'll take the black one. Can collect tomorrow.

I'm assuming this will take banana plug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi there

Just to confirm these are FM TUNERS ONLY - not an amplifier or receiver - you cant plug speakers directly into them.

You plug these into your amp and your speakers into the amp

Still fancy one??

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

Sorry bit of a brain fart there :o

I'll take it. I'll drop in tomorrow for it.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

No Worries!

I'll set it aside for you now

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.