If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Smart TV's prices

Options
  • 03-01-2012 4:29pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Can you please give me a price on these TV's.

Samsung UE40D6100 and the Samsung UE40D6530 please.

Also what price are the 7000 series, they are probably out of price range but I will ask anyway :D

Do all these tvs come with the 3d glasses and if no inbuilt wireless can you include the price of the dongle.

Many thanks
    Aidan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Yop.

The Samsung 40D6100 is £589.95. This is not one that we ship at the moment as stock availability is extremely poor.

The Samsung UE40D6530 is £719.95 and again this one is not one we ship at the moment.

The UE40D7000 is £949.95 and shipping would be £29.95.

Out of these, there is no doubt, the D7000 is the one to go for as the motion on the other 2 is nowhere near that of the D7000 and the contrast is massively better on the 7000, amongst other things.

Is is specifically a Samsung that you are looking for ?

Cheers

Dave

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thanks Dave, I have had Samsungs for over 7 years now and onto my 4th Samsung now with the new one, I have always been happy with their display.

I have been looking at the models above as I like the idea of having the smart TV with the web, player and 3D ( I know the 6530 isn't true 3D).

Is there any good alternatives??

Thanks
    Aidan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.