Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunting Forum and ethical debates

Options
  • 03-01-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi all.

Perhaps Im missing a point somewhere. Where does someone debate the ethics of hunting? I was browsing the hunting forum and its off limits there from what I can read according to the Rachel Allen thread. Cant seem to find it in search, can anyone help?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hi all.

Perhaps Im missing a point somewhere. Where does someone debate the ethics of hunting? I was browsing the hunting forum and its off limits there from what I can read according to the Rachel Allen thread. Cant seem to find it in search, can anyone help?

Humanities might be what you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭fluffybiscuits

Thanks a chara, much appreicated :)

Advertisement