Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fan Axxess tickets?

• 03-01-2012 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi,

Did anyone else just get an email about Fan Axxess sessions?

I wanted to know when the Axxess tickets go on general sale too, as I really want to get a VIP pass also!

I am going to 2 regular sessions with my travel package but willing to pay more for VIP if possible?

Thanks,
    Simon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

I hope there going to give out details of the VIP's who are signing before we decide what days we want.

Gonna do about 3 VIP sessions and will pick 2 other sessions with the package.

Is there likely to be a VIP pre sale, there was last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Escarx85

According to someone on the Travel Package facebook page, they go on sale January 28 at Ticketmaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Yeah I got the email, there's other things on when some of the axxess sessions are on so I dunno what ones to choose. What are the VIP sessions?? what do ya get? and how much do they cost??

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

ciano316 wrote: »
    Yeah I got the email, there's other things on when some of the axxess sessions are on so I dunno what ones to choose. What are the VIP sessions?? what do ya get? and how much do they cost??

Not been to one but from what I gather VIP is basically where you get to meet one of the top WWE superstars, and get an item signed

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

ciano316 wrote: »

They're just similar signing sessions in the Axxess building, but typically feature the 'top' talent.

For example, last year's featured the likes of Miz, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Randy Orton, Edge, etc.

• Advertisement

Just got my email regarding Axxess tickets sale dates, which id imagine all package holders will be getting/already have :

Here is the WrestleMania Axxess ticket information if you are interested in purchasing additional tickets.

General Admission Tickets and VIP Session Tickets

On Sale January 28th on Ticketmaster.com

Pre-Sale January 23rd on Ticketmaster.com

We are not selling tickets. We cannot upgrade any General Admission tickets to VIP tickets. Tickets will only be sold by Ticketmaster.com.

We have submitted your email address to be added to the Pre-Sale email that will be sent out containing the password.

This is all the information that we have. We do not know the date or time that the pre-sale email will be sent out. We do not know what the password will be. We do not know what time the pre-sale will begin.

Thank you.

So there we go.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

With the presale likely to be 10am gmt time is that 3 o clock uk time or 4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Simon Only

Anyone have any idea how much a VIP session ticket might cost? Going on previous year's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Da Stinga

How do they normally organise the axcess tickets? one ticket per day? or a morning / afternoon session? each with a VIP option?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

Surely they must be announcing which stars appear on which day soon?

At the moment, package holders are being asked to choose which Axxess sessions they want to attend as their 'two sessions', yet without knowing who's appearing on what day.

Kind of ridiculous really, especially if you want to meet certain stars.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Heel

AjQqBinCQAEqt7N.jpg:large

As im a nice guy, thought id give you this as my first post. Its the list of VIP axxess sessions provisionally set up by WWE. These need to be finalised , and orton or cena will likely change to 6pm but this is the list WWE have apparently sent out to a few persons.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Escarx85

I'm planning on choosing the general tickets just by schedule planning. But I hoped Foley was going to be general :(

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

wkisrl.jpg

found this on twitter with the tweet saying "‎"VIP axxess superstars announced. From wwe magazine with Randy on the cover" so this is the line up & no Undertaker or Y2J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Heel

wkisrl.jpg

found this on twitter with the tweet saying "‎"VIP axxess superstars announced. From wwe magazine with Randy on the cover" so this is the line up & no Undertaker or Y2J

They werent exactly gonna put jericho in there when he wasnt even announced for a return,if someone had leaked a copy of that magazine preview a few weeks ago it could have spoiled the return. Taker I guess is a last minute addition but he never attends hall of fame anyway so can do that session. Dont believe it if you dont want to, all will be revealed in the next few days im sure.... all I am telling you is that certain "Priority" WWE fans have already put their orders in for these tickets via the WWE.

Heel wrote: »
    They werent exactly gonna put jericho in there when he wasnt even announced for a return,if someone had leaked a copy of that magazine preview a few weeks ago it could have spoiled the return. Taker I guess is a last minute addition but he never attends hall of fame anyway so can do that session. Dont believe it if you dont want to, all will be revealed in the next few days im sure.... all I am telling you is that certain "Priority" WWE fans have already put their orders in for these tickets via the WWE.

pretty sure Taker attends every Hall Of Fame but is backstage :) never said I didn't believe it just thought I'd post it... card is always subject to change of course

Surely for Package buyers they're gonna reveal the lists before Friday's deadline?

Package buyers have until Friday 20th to reply saying which Axxess sessions they want to go to... currently no superstar information is known apart from rumours on forums/Twitter/Facebook.

How do they expect, especially VIP's to choose a session when they dont know who will be there.

Any update on when the VIP Axxess tickets go on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

everybody in which VIP you would go??? im sure everybody will go for taker as first choice, but as a secomd choice where you would go???

RKJ_force wrote: »
    everybody in which VIP you would go??? im sure everybody will go for taker as first choice, but as a secomd choice where you would go???

I am hoping to get VIP tickets for CM Punk, Taker would be good but it clashes somewhat with the HOF, which I am heading to also.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Undertaker isn't advertised for the VIP sessions..was he last year?and are you guys 100% sure he's one of the VIPs?

• Advertisement

He was a VIP last year.. I found that photo on twitter saying it was out of WWE Magazine saying that was the line up.. we won't really know what the line up is until they send out the emails and I hope it's very soon

He was a VIP last year.. I found that photo on twitter saying it was out of WWE Magazine saying that was the line up.. we won't really know what the line up is until they send out the emails and I hope it's very soon

How fast do they sell out?how many tickets are sold per VIP? Thanks for replying

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭A.B. Dangerously

Just thought I'd let everyone know, us package buyers received this email about half an hour ago in regard to VIP sessions:
    The VIP Sessions are confirmed! Thank you for your patience.

Thursday, March 29
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 1 – 6-8pm – WWE Superstar CM Punk

Thursday, March 29
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 2 – 8-10pm – WWE Superstar Edge

Friday, March 30
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 3 – 6-8pm – WWE Superstar John Cena

Friday, March 30
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 4 – 8-10pm – WWE Superstar Randy Orton

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 5 – 9-11am – WWE Superstar Triple H

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 1-5pm
    VIP 6 – 1-3pm – WWE Superstar Shawn Michaels

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 1-5pm
    VIP 7 – 3-5pm – WWE Superstar Chris Jericho

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 8 – 6-8pm – WWE Legend Mick Foley

Sunday, April 1
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 9 – 8-10am – WWE Superstar Sheamus

Sunday, April 1
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 9 – 10am-12pm – WWE Superstar The Big Show

Sunday, April 1
    Session – 12:30-4:30pm
    VIP 10 – 12:30-2:30pm – WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio

So there's your VIP list. Weird that their is no Taker on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Da Stinga

Just thought I'd let everyone know, us package buyers received this email about half an hour ago in regard to VIP sessions:
    The VIP Sessions are confirmed! Thank you for your patience.

Thursday, March 29
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 1 – 6-8pm – WWE Superstar CM Punk

Thursday, March 29
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 2 – 8-10pm – WWE Superstar Edge

Friday, March 30
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 3 – 6-8pm – WWE Superstar John Cena

Friday, March 30
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 4 – 8-10pm – WWE Superstar Randy Orton

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 5 – 9-11am – WWE Superstar Triple H

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 1-5pm

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 1-5pm

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 8 – 6-8pm – WWE Legend Mick Foley

Sunday, April 1
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 9 – 8-10am – WWE Superstar Sheamus

Sunday, April 1
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 9 – 10am-12pm – WWE Superstar The Big Show

Sunday, April 1
    Session – 12:30-4:30pm
    VIP 10 – 12:30-2:30pm – WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio

So there's your VIP list. Weird that their is no Taker on there.

Thank you for that mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mtkad

Hi, i got the email too, but does this mean that we select a session and get to meet 2 VIP superstars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

How does this work??

I have a package and get two axxess sessions with that do i need to buy more tickets to axxess VIP or do I add on to the ones I have??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mtkad

If it's a VIP package then you get 1xVIP pass and 1 Gen Admission. As far as i can remember, other packages have General admission passes. So for VIP yes you would have to pay to upgrade. Presale is on Monday and i see VIP is priced around $112 including all the charges.

What i don't know is if with the package VIP package, is if you get to meet 1 or 2 VIP superstars as the times on the request sheet are a bit vague

If you have a VIP package, you get an Axxess ticket for ONE superstar.
    You are allowed in for that session in question, but only allowed to meet the one VIP star.

For example, lets take Jericho's session :

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 1-5pm

You select the 'Saturday March 31st - Chris Jericho VIP' session (id imagine) in your email.. This then gives you a ticket to get into that particular session (1-5pm on the Saturday), for you to meet the non-vip stars there and experience all the other bits like the Graveyard/Entrance making etc etc... then between 3-5pm you can meet Jericho...

However, Shawn Michaels will also be in attendance during that 1-5pm session :

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 1-5pm

However you'll need a seperate ticket if you infact want to meet Jericho and Michaels... both VIP will let you into the overall 1-5pm session... but only to meet one superstar.

Does anyone have/know the presale code?also what time is the presale on at (Irish time)

• Advertisement

A question for UK/Irish people who have been to Mania's before and bought VIP Axxess tickets... do you get them sent to you in the post, or do you have to pick them up at the venues will call?

Advertisement