Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fan Axxess tickets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Simon Only

Sorry to add to the VIP ticket questions!

But, do tickets go on sale as by session or just VIP and then you have to pick/be assigned to a session like the general?

So for instance can I buy a VIP session ticket to see Punk/Edge only?

I thought the pre-sale was the 28th too!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I'm thoroughly confused I thought that Axxess was a 4 hour block 8am-12pm etc i'm just after being on ticketmaster and there's a listing for each two hour block

Edit: Ah right all VIP and Non VIP are listed together without being marked differently €100 for VIP? holy ****

You only get to meet one VIP per session? how does that work? you only get to use your ticket once? What if theres big demand for one over another?

Never been to Axxess with this VIP system and i'd love to meet HBK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

So if we have general admission with our packages who do we get to meet? Are any lower card superstars at the general admission sessions?

ciano316 wrote: »
    So if we have general admission with our packages who do we get to meet? Are any lower card superstars at the general admission sessions?

yes

• Advertisement

Here is the main link for Axxess tickets...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/WrestleMania-Axxess-tickets/artist/858575

Wow, $131 for VIP sessions. Blimey.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Escarx85

Are we supposed to expect a general admission list or they just put anyone who is available at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jrocko1981

Ok is it just me or is this whole Fan Axxess situation confusing as hell? On Ticketmasters Website it shows tickets go on Sale Jan 28th yet on Twitter WWE is saying this Sat Jan 21st. Also where are the prices listed for the VIP? I bought VIP tickets last year for $90(Tax Included) and I would hope they wouldn't raise prices too much more then that. There also doesn't appear to be a pre-sale for Axxess this year which means its going to be even crazier this year trying to get tickets. I remember last year Taker and HBK sold out instantly but I was lucky to get Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio. A few days before leaving for Mania I was able to get a Taker VIP off Ebay for like $200(not bad since they were over $1,000 at one point) and an Edge for face Value from a member here. I was also lucky that HBK(who's prices were also high on Ebay)came to my Local mall in NY a few weeks before WM so I was able to meet him as well:D

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

When is everyone planning on going then?

Thinking Thursday night and Saturday afternoon... may do at least one VIP for Punk and Jericho. Massive HBK fan but met him last year and once before that so will meet different ones this year.

Please post the presale password if there is one someone :)

VIP tickets this year with taxes are $131.05 nearly a $50 jump from last year so

Axxess listings seem to have been pulled from ticketmaster

• Advertisement

I am going to have to leave the VIP Axxess alas, it is just too much money on top of everything else.

That $131 could be spent on seeing ROH or WrestleReunion and getting to meet a load of legends!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Im pretty sure that the pre sale is this monday right?

And what day is the cut off date to send the forms back to the travel package people?

Whole Show wrote: »
    Im pretty sure that the pre sale is this monday right?

And what day is the cut off date to send the forms back to the travel package people?

General Axxess session feedback form is Monday 23rd, but still no word on what superstars will be at which session! Grrr

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

If previous years are to go by, the whole list of whos at each sessions wont be released until around march and then they change at times and then half the wrestlers appear at different sessions.

I wanna get pre sale tickets monday and then send my forms off.

Done Cena & HBK last year and aiming for Cena again or Orton maybe, HHH and Jericho.

WWE stated that Tickets go on sale on Saturday even though Ticket Master said the 28th which would mean no Pre-sale. So unless WWE got the dates were mixed up(Unlikely) Saturday is probably the only chance to get VIP's before they go for a ridiculous amount on Ebay.

Anyone who did VIP last year: was it just autographs or could you get a photo aswell? Also did anyone do personalised autographs?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Could anyone send me a direct link to the Place where you buy the tickets?I can't find them at all on the ticketmaster site

Could anyone send me a direct link to the Place where you buy the tickets?I can't find them at all on the ticketmaster site

They've been removed from ticket master since earlier today for some reason

EdK wrote: »
    Anyone who did VIP last year: was it just autographs or could you get a photo aswell? Also did anyone do personalised autographs?

If you had a Camera you could give it to one of the Axxess employees and they would take a picture for you after you got your Item signed. I got my World Heavyweight Title signed by Randy Orton and Undertaker.

takerv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rkof.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lmpb123

jrocko1981 wrote: »
    WWE stated that Tickets go on sale on Saturday even though Ticket Master said the 28th which would mean no Pre-sale. So unless WWE got the dates were mixed up(Unlikely) Saturday is probably the only chance to get VIP's before they go for a ridiculous amount on Ebay.

So you are saying tickets go on sale tomorrow the 21st and not the 28th?

• Advertisement

lmpb123 wrote: »
    So you are saying tickets go on sale tomorrow the 21st and not the 28th?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/28/wrestlemania-week it says on WWE.com that it's the 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Just thought I'd let everyone know, us package buyers received this email about half an hour ago in regard to VIP sessions:
    The VIP Sessions are confirmed! Thank you for your patience.
    Thursday, March 29
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 1 – 6-8pm – WWE Superstar CM Punk
    Thursday, March 29
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 2 – 8-10pm – WWE Superstar Edge
    Friday, March 30
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 3 – 6-8pm – WWE Superstar John Cena
    Friday, March 30
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 4 – 8-10pm – WWE Superstar Randy Orton
    Saturday, March 31
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 5 – 9-11am – WWE Superstar Triple H
    Saturday, March 31
    Session – 1-5pm
    VIP 6 – 1-3pm – WWE Superstar Shawn Michaels
    Saturday, March 31
    Session – 1-5pm
    VIP 7 – 3-5pm – WWE Superstar Chris Jericho
    Saturday, March 31
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 8 – 6-8pm – WWE Legend Mick Foley
    Sunday, April 1
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 9 – 8-10am – WWE Superstar Sheamus
    Sunday, April 1
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 9 – 10am-12pm – WWE Superstar The Big Show
    Sunday, April 1
    Session – 12:30-4:30pm
    VIP 10 – 12:30-2:30pm – WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio

So there's your VIP list. Weird that their is no Taker on there.

Orton and HHH SWAPPED already according to WWE Site

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/28/axxess-tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Just so people know, the list is more or less the same still... theres just been three changes (WWE emailed the package holders)....

Friday, March 30
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 3 – 6-8pm – WWE Superstar TRIPLE H
    was WWE Superstar John Cena

Friday, March 30
    Session – 6-10pm
    VIP 4 – 8-10pm – WWE Superstar JOHN CENA
    was WWE Superstar Randy Orton

Saturday, March 31
    Session – 8am-12pm
    VIP 5 – 9-11am – WWE Superstar RANDY ORTON
    was WWE Superstar Triple H

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

No way I'm paying around €102 for a VIP ticket.. I'll stick with GA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Broooce

Just a bit confused if I buy a GA ticket for the Friday evening can I still get to meet Cena or do I have to buy VIP? Does the VIP ticket just mean not as big a queue?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Heel

No, the VIP signing is a seperate section within Axxess . You will need a VIP pass, anyone with General Admission only isnt entitled to meet the VIP guest. Once they have done signing and posing for the VIP tickets holders, they leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 StevieBoy123

Sorry to add to the list of questions :-)

When you order tickets for Axxess, will they be posted or left at Will Call?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Heel

Sorry to add to the list of questions :-)

When you order tickets for Axxess, will they be posted or left at Will Call?

Pretty sure any tickets bought from Outside the United States and Canada have to be picked up via Will Call. When I bought Wrestlemania, HOF and Raw tickets I had no option but to use Will Call

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

You could always print them out yourself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

You could always print them out yourself :)

There is no option to print off the tickets, its will call only from Ireland anyway. I bought RAW tickets for after Wrestlemania.

Advertisement