Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fan Axxess tickets?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

I had that on pre-sale day Whole Show.

Got through for Edge straight away and 'couldnt verify card' come up strangely and I thought id miss out but got lucky and managed to get them again a minute later with no errors :S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I got Shawn Michaels VIP... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

When? Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Broooce

When can we expect the list of who is appearing at the axxess sessions?

WWE posted this a while ago but dunno if anyone noticed it.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/28/axxess-attractions

• Advertisement

Ive got two general admission's for sale for the Sunday morning session (got in a travel package but dont need them/wont use them) for sale for Face Value of them if anyones interested.

Tickets are in hand.

Heres a promo poster theyve emailed out apparently...

432124_10151364076900697_536815696_22955058_668644365_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Da Stinga

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TheDanimal

Chaps, I've got 4 Foley and 4 VIP Mysterio tickets for sale. Looking to sell all of them in one go as I have to collect them via Will Call. I managed to get the Mysterio tickets cheaper due to the Ticketmaster mix up, so its just $800 for the lot. Email me if you are interested. Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TheDanimal

4 tickets sold so if you want 2 Foley and 2 Mysterio tix please shout me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Can any1 help me out here?

Thinkin of gettin a Mysterio VIP for Sunday from secondary source...BUT....wanna get shuttle bus to Mania.

Does anyone know if there will be shuttle tickets available inside or do you HAVE to get them through Ticketmaster while ordering Axxess tickets?

And if you have to reserve them, is there anyone going to that particular session who hasnt got tickets yet and would be willing to RESERVE me a shuttle ticket?

Hender wrote: »

Thinkin of gettin a Mysterio VIP for Sunday from secondary source...BUT....wanna get shuttle bus to Mania.

Does anyone know if there will be shuttle tickets available inside or do you HAVE to get them through Ticketmaster while ordering Axxess tickets?

And if you have to reserve them, is there anyone going to that particular session who hasnt got tickets yet and would be willing to RESERVE me a shuttle ticket?

Whoever you're buying them off should of recently got an email asking do they want a free shuttle bus from Axxess to Mania.. Maybe ask the seller to sort it for you???

Hender wrote: »

You have to select it at the checkout part of the Ticketmaster transaction...once youve searched for the tickets theres an option on the checkout saying about adding the shuttle bus to the purchase

Advertisement