Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting the house checked out

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BookBunny

Ye I have experienced quite a lot of things that people would describe as paranormal or ghostly, and I can safely say that when it comes to these things, most of the time the fear and danger comes from the mind. They cant hurt you, only your own fear can hurt you. Well that has been my experience anyway, but I am sure there are exceptions at times, I just have never come across one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Xcellor

She seen a woman in our kitchen along with a few other wierd things.
    Either way I promised her we'd get it checked out so I'd be looking for someone come out and have a look around I guess, tell us if we're imaginging things or not. But I'm not sure how this whole things works if I'm honest.

There are three possibilties.

1) Your wife is hallucinating and should see a doctor immediately.
    2) Your home is possessed by some extra dimensional being.
    3) Your wife has an overactive imagination, stimulated by the old house.

My money is on 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

If your still on the fence I can say that when we go to someones house we try to find a natural reason for the activity being reported. I think dressing up for an investigation is completely silly.

More often then not we can find some sort of man made issue that is cause activity whether it be high emf, co2 loose pipes or bad wireing.
    If there is anything I can do just send me a PM perhaps we can set your mind at ease.

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

Xcellor wrote: »
    There are three possibilties.

1) Your wife is hallucinating and should see a doctor immediately.
    2) Your home is possessed by some extra dimensional being.
    3) Your wife has an overactive imagination, stimulated by the old house.

My money is on 3.

4. High CO2 readings in the house
    5. sensative to EMF
    6. Bad wiring causing hallucinations

Advertisement