Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I just put it down anyways??

Options
  • 03-01-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

I would love to do commerce or commerce international at ucd but the points are 450 and I know with hard work and perseverance the most I will achieve is 435/440,do you think there is any point in me putting it down as my top choice on cao anyways? or is there an equally good alternative?
    Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Always put your choices down in preference! You never know what could happen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

Definitly! I was full sure I got about 410 max in the leavin and turned out I got 460! you never know whats gona happen on exam day so aim high!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

yes always but down your first choice no matter if its even 500 points. I know someone that thought she would never get primary teaching and never but it down on the cao. She got the points for it and had to take a year out and apply the following year. Always but down what you want to do first no matter what

Advertisement