Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSB (www.bsbnetwork.com) Recruiting

Options
  • 03-01-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Lo All,

Given the state of the recruitment threads on Battlelog I wanted to post through a few differnt forums. It would have been stupid to miss this one. Not sure if recruitment posts are allowed (checked the rules but couldnt see anything) so let me know if this is a problem.

BSB (www.bsbnetwork.com) are recruiting mature BF3 gamers into the community. If your looking to start squadding up with some decent, friendly adult gamers, in an established clan, then I would recommend BSB.

The clans been around for close to 10 years now. The same founding management team is still there so there is no nonsense, no politics, just hassle free gaming.

The infrastructure is excellent, with the website, forum, Teamspeak and 3 UK based (25 ping from Dublin) ranked BF3 servers in place; The players are there, with an average of 10 players on teamspeak a night, though you can treble that over the weekend nights. The skill levels vary, from the excellent to the average to the slightly below average (yours truly). Skill is not a requirement for membership, just a willingness to have a laugh.

Internal squad wars (anywhere from 8v8 to 16v16) are kicking off in the next few weeks to bed in the new recruits, with the aim of entering one, probably two teams in semi-competitive ladders over the coming months.

If your looking for an uber-competitive team of fantastic players, I'd probably go elsewhere, but if your looking for a community and a bit of a laugh with a bunch of gamers who have been around far too long, then drop me a pm, add me on Battlelog (nagdamnit), or just take a look at the clan site.

Regards,
    nagdamnit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Nologogo

Sorry lads, have to bump this.

Still looking for members if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Nologogo

We offer;

1. An active gaming community for the more relaxed gamer that just wants to muck about on TS with other gamers.

2. A set of weekly internal (BSB member only) scrims for those that want to try playing in competitive matches against other members of the BSB clan. These are a welcome break from the usual public server mayhem and introduce members to team comms and proper squad play in a relaxed environment.

3. An opportunity to represent the BSBnetwork in both friendly scrims, or competitive ladder play, against other clans.

Add me in Battlelog, or register on the forum and send me a pm if you want to discuss what the BSB network can offer.

Advertisement