Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rating87

Options
  • 03-01-2012 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

How much is this team worth in real money.. people buy 100000 coins for 17 euro on EBay so I'm selling my team..
    GK. Casillas
    RB.Daniel alves
    CB.Pique
    CB.puyol
    LB. Sergio Ramos
    CM. Mascherano
    CM.Cesc Fabregas
    CM.Xabi
    RW.Alexis Sanchez
    ST.Benzema
    LW.David Villa
    And a few good subs.. I could sell the coins worth of my team for 100 euro but I want to just sell my account

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

By Xabi, you mean Xabi Alonso yeah ? If it is, then it should be worth around 380k.

I'm thining of selling off my coins too when the time comes. Have over 3 million so should get around 350 - 400 euros biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RalphyNo9

jamescd wrote: »
    By Xabi, you mean Xabi Alonso yeah ? If it is, then it should be worth around 380k.

I'm thining of selling off my coins too when the time comes. Have over 3 million so should get around 350 - 400 euros biggrin.gif

WOOOOOOPPPSSEEYY :P I meant Xavi* its an 87 team rating its BEAST

Then it's 480k+ if it's Xavi.

Btw I'm giving you Xbox prices. If you're on the PS3 then that team should be worth a fair bit more since prices are higher on the PS3.

jamescd wrote: »
    Then it's 480k+ if it's Xavi.

Btw I'm giving you Xbox prices. If you're on the PS3 then that team should be worth a fair bit more since prices are higher on the PS3.
    Lol its worth 700k :o

700k on PS3 ?

• Advertisement

no its worth 550 :/ sold all my players there Lol

Advertisement