Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub Quiz in Dublin on Tuesdays?

Options
  • 03-01-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys,

been searching online a bit and cant find current information on where there are table quizes on in the city, would you be able to shed some light, perferrably in the Dublin 4 area.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The Headline at Leonards Corner have a Pub Quiz every Thursday, usually good craic, and is fairly packed most weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DubRos

You could try Against the Grain in Camden street. Was there recently and they had a quiz on tuesdays. Was very busy, small table fee, lots of pints as prizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Zaharof

Vaughans in Terenure used to do one Tuesday nights, dont know if they still do. Were defiantly still doing them in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭cdublin

Vaughans were doing them alright but my experience of one was that it was riddled with Iphone inputs which took the good out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭NomadicMe

The Porterhouse at the bottom of Grafton Street (used to be Judge Roy Beans) have a music pub quiz every Tuesday, I think- they used to do it weekly till a few weeks ago but I haven't been anywhere near there in the past while so can't be a 100%.

• Advertisement
Advertisement